Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Nightmare WOD

Today is Brad Harris' birthday. He chose this WOD and then didn't have Breck announce it was his birthday. So I outed him on the CFJ website. ha ha ha! I'll teach you to be sneaky!

3 Rounds for time of:

800 Meter run
“The Bear Complex” (Men 135 lbs, Women 95 lbs)

There is a 10 burpee penalty every time the bar rests on the ground.

My time: 25:05, w/ 65 lbs
ran 1 round, rowed 2 rounds

During the first 800m run I didn't care for the lightening I saw, although it was distant. Neither did I care for the rain, which was increasing from sprinkles to rain...so then I rowed 1000m the next two rounds. Brad and Andy continued to run, in the pouring rain, with lightening. No thanks. I'm so glad I didn't go heavier on this workout. It would have taken me forever!

Tough workout, and worth getting out of bed for!

No comments:

Post a Comment