Tuesday, May 10, 2011

“Annie”

50-40-30-20 & 10 rep rounds for time of:

Double unders
Sit-ups (unanchored, abmat)

My time: 11:49 Rx, PR by 8 seconds!

Remember the old commercial for Loving Care hair color? "You're not getting older...you're getting better!" Ha ha! Well, today I got better by 8 seconds. Better is better, eh? I'll take it!

I actually have to thank Lori for being my competition today. I saw an opening to get ahead of her, if only my double-unders would cooperate and I pulled it off!! I managed to overtake her in the round of 20 and keep the lead. I beat her by only 11 seconds, and it was fun. I never beat anyone in the 5 am class! So, yay for starting the day off right!

*****
Deadlifts, Wendler method

warm up sets: 5 ea @ 85-105-125
work sets: 3 ea @ 150, 170 and 11 @ 190

No comments:

Post a Comment