Friday, September 24, 2010

“The Nurse”

A birthday WOD for Karin at CFJ

As many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:

43 Kettlebell swings (Men 55 lbs, Women 35 lbs)
24 Burpee box jumps (Men 24″ box, Women 20″ box)
9 Handstand push-ups

My rounds: 2 even
with the most raggedy, poor-depth modified (2 abmats) HSPU ever

Tough workout. Man! Those burpee box jumps were ridiculous!

I'm so glad it's Friday. My body is tired, and I've been weak in the workouts all week long. Going to do some running this weekend and plan my meals more carefully for next week. I ate good this week, but I think the cumulative effect of last week and several long 3 or 4 day weekends eating poorly have caught up with me. So, back on track...

During the warm up we worked on skills from the "level testing" section of our spiffy new WOD books. I've done some of these in the past and will transcribe them into my new book, as well as my PR's and named wods, etc., today.

TGIF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment