Saturday, August 7, 2010

"Virginia"

Today marks my first ever Saturday CrossFit workout. Breck arranged for a workout and going away party for Ginny, who is moving to Michigan soon, and I really didn't want to miss it. Ginny is an awesome person and one of my CrossFit Idols.

It was a tough workout, but a lot of fun. I skipped two elements of the WOD because I could. *snicker* Still, it was a great time, and it was nice to finally meet some of the people whose names and faces appear on the CFJ website on a regular basis. What a great group of people!!

“Virginia”

For time:
1 Mile trail run
33 Kettlebell swings (Men 55 lbs, Women 35 lbs)
100 Meter trail run
200 Meter overhead plate run (Men 45 lb plate, Women 25 lb plate)
100 Meter trail run
33 Wall ball shots (Men 20 lb ball, Women 14 lb ball)
400 Meter trail run
33 Lateral jumps over a telephone pole (17″)
800 Meter trail run


My Time: 28:33 - modified
(I skipped kettle bells and wall balls, and I also did laterals over the shorter telephone pole).

No comments:

Post a Comment