Monday, August 9, 2010

Mmmmonday!

As many rounds as possible in 10 minutes of:

5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats

Immediately following the 10 minute AMRAP:
400 Meter sprint

Scoring method :
400 meter sprint time in total seconds
Minus total completed rounds in the 10 min AMRAP = Score


My score: 117 (123 seconds run time, minus 6 rounds)

****

It sure felt good to be back at the 5:00 am class. Not that it felt all that good to get out of bed at 4:30, but I missed my 5am peeps last week! :)

Strength component today was Back Squats
5-3-2 warm up and 5-5-5 work sets

I did:
5 @ 125
3 @ 145
2 @ 155

Had an issue with lower back pain when racking the weights after the squats. Not sure what's going on here, but the squats actually felt good - no pain at all until I racked the weights, and then a catch in the low back with pain down my glutes and into my leg. So, I opted not to do the work sets. Last time we did this I hit 165 on the 5 rep work sets. I was going to go for 170 today, but I'll wait until next week.

Now...back to work!

1 comment:

  1. Hey lady, welcome back from vacation, hope you had fun. Glad to hear you drank lots of beer, that is a good sign. :-D

    I know this is the wrong post for this comment, but nice deadlifts!

    ReplyDelete