Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Still not 100%

I took an extra rest day yesterday. I needed to give my back and my leg a little extra time to heal up. So, imagine my frustration this morning when we started out on the first 800 m run, and about 3/4 of the way through, I got that damn leg cramp again. I tried running it out, and it just got worse and worse. So, I finished the WOD on a rower. I'm calling to schedule a massage today! Hopefully I can get in somewhere soon.

WOD:
4 Rounds, each for time of:
800 Meter run2 Minute rest
Post each 800 time to responses

My times:
1 – 5:20 (run 800m…major leg cramp)
2 – 4:45 (row 1k)
3 – 4:47 (row 1k)
4 – 4:53 (row 1k)
Total time with rest: 25:46


Tomorrow we are doing Fran. Yeah...I hate knowing this ahead of time. Usually I'll lose sleep over it. I'm going to try and dismiss it from my mind today and not get all worked up about it. We shall see.

Strength Component today was Snatch Balance:
5 @ 45
5 @ 55
5 @ 65
5 @ 70 - failed on last rep

No comments:

Post a Comment