Monday, August 30, 2010

More fun!

As many rounds as possible in 10 minutes of:

6 Dumbbell squat cleans (Men 45 lb dumbbells, Women 25 lb dumbbells)
12 Pull-ups
24 Double unders

My round: 2 + 6 plu, Rx

Actually had some fairly decent double unders today, but they still took me forever. The best part is, I didn't get that muscle cramp in my calf, so I think that issue is over with. Yay!

Strength Component today was Sotts Press. Until today I have only done them with a pvc in our warm-up. I started with the 28# bar and that seemed too heavy. So I went to the 18#. Actually the weight wasn't the issue - it was my hand placement on the bar. After I figured that out, I ended up increasing in weight and did better than I expected.

5 each @ 18, 22, 28, 35, 40, 45
1 each @ 50 & 55

It's a tough move if your shoulders are not flexible!

Fun start to the week! I'm feeling great. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment