Sunday, February 28, 2010

Run on Sunday

I recently got a new app for my iphone and an arm-band to hold it while I run. The app is called Runmeter and you can export all the data from your run to an excel spreadsheet, or in just a summary. It also maps the route for you and you can export a google map. If you name the route, you can re-run it and the app keeps record of your best/worst/median times for that particular route. It also counts calories burned, but I'm a bit skeptical of the accuracy of that. Anyway, overall, it's pretty cool.

Also,since I'm running hills, I like that it keeps track of elevation changes, as well. This run had 98 feet of climb in it!



Here are my stats from this run:

Started: Feb 28, 2010 2:15:43 PM
Run Time: 25:10
Stopped Time: 0:00
Distance: 2.09 miles
Average: 12:01 /mile
Fastest Pace: 10:14 /mile
Climb: 98 feet
Calories: 224
Route: New Route
Activity: Run
Official Route: No

No comments:

Post a Comment