Monday, February 1, 2010

Back at the Gym!

Felt good to get out of the house - roads were passable.

50 Wall-ball shots (Men 20 lb ball, Women 14 lb ball)
50 Pull-ups
35 Wall-ball shots
35 Pull-ups
20 Wall-ball shots
20 Pull-ups

My Time: 26:37 Rx
(Started to scale back on # of pull ups, but did them ALL! Glad I did - I had several sets of 6, which is a major improvement. Felt good to finish!)
**********
Today's warm up included the standard warm up and then two minutes of each, aiming for 15 to 30 good reps of each:

double unders
box jumps
squats
hand stand push ups
rowing (aim for 500m)
sit ups
knees to elbows
push ups
L-sits

Seems like there was one more but I can't remember what it was.

Anyway - major major progress - I DID L-SITS!!! I had a few that were 6 seconds, and managed a total of 30 seconds within the 2 minute timeframe. This was really a key for me today, as I have been feeling lately that I'm not progressing. But this is proof that I am, and just when I needed a mental boost. Progress, indeed!


....and 32 burpees!

No comments:

Post a Comment