Friday, February 19, 2010

“Annie”

50-40-30-20 & 10 rep rounds for time of:

Double unders
Sit-ups (Military style: hands interlaced behind the head)

My time: 18:54 Rx'ish

Still working on double unders, though they are getting better. I am still counting "good attempts", and most all of my DU's are single-double-single-double . Had several sets of 6, 7 & 8 of those. Need to progress to double-double-double one of these days. ;-)

I was faster this time than the last time I did this workout by about 30 seconds, even with the added difficulty of military sit ups, so improvement is improvement!

*****
Today's strength workout was deadlifts. B was there today and we worked together, did the same lifts.

Warm up sets
for the life if me I cannot remember the numbers ...something approximately like 5 @ 135, 3 @ 175 and 2 @ 200

The Work SETS:
3 sets of 5 reps @ 205 each

Loves me some deadlifts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment