Thursday, February 11, 2010

5 Rounds for time of:

5 Handstand push-ups
10 Burpees
15 Chest to bar pull-ups
20 Box jumps (Men 24″ box, Women 20″ box)

My time: 25:16*

*Modifications -
Head to ab-mat on a 10 lb plate for HSPU - never touched it - got about 3" depth on them, and chickened out on going further . Need to work on this more!
Pull ups were chest to bar for the first round. After that, just regular kipping. However, I DID get a set of 9 and a couple sets of 7 during the WOD, so progress! Almost back to sets of 10 where I was "before" the shoulder injury last July. Long time coming!


During the warm-up we worked on muscle up progressions. I need to get ring dips down first.
Thanked Breck this morning for helping me progress over the last 2.5 months - I have made so many positive changes and it is from him pushing me to push myself. Loving it at Jenks!

No comments:

Post a Comment