Tuesday, February 23, 2010

More Sectionals...

This is workout #1 from the SD AZ Sectionals.
(We're doing a variety of sectionals WOD's this week)

3 rounds for time of:
15 Deadlift (Men 225 lbs, Women 155 lbs)
21 Kettlebell swings (Men 70 lbs, Women 55 lbs)
Run 400 meters

My time: 21:36 Rx

***
Started to scale down to 45 lbs on the kettlebells, but Andy kind of pushed me to do Rx, and although my time is super slow, Im glad I did Rx. So did B - she's so fast and strong. She amazes me every workout!

Warm-up was fun this morning; aside from the usual, we did hand stand push ups. I still am so far away from full range of motion, but I am getting about 3" now. Progress is progress.

2 comments:

  1. Swinging the 55# bell is a crazy feeling, isn't it? Way to go with Rx'd! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and I'm SO sore from them too!!

    ReplyDelete