Friday, February 26, 2010

Another Fun Friday!

This is workout #1 from the New Zealand Sectionals.

For time:
2km Row
50 Burpees
100 Lateral jumps (over 2 x 45 lb bumper plate for men/1 x 45 lb bumper plate for women)

Complete these tasks in any order, including breaking up the row and the reps as you like

My time: 21:20 Rx
My 2K row time: 8:48

I split mine up like this:
2k Row

5 rounds, 10 burpees, 20 laterals

This was a good, fun workout. Even though it took me longer than yesterday's workout, itseemed like nothing at all compared to the pure agony of yesterday.

**********
During the warm-up today my pull-ups felt great. Got in couple sets of 6 or 7. It's always so hard first thing in the morning when the bars are cold. But I woke up HOT this morning, so it didn't seem so bad.

TGIF!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice pullups! I did a set of 5 after the WOD today, then decided to do some OHS as my cooldown/cash-out instead of pullups. :)

    I am dying to try all these sectional WODs that you're doing!

    ReplyDelete