Tuesday, February 16, 2010

“Chelsea”

5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats
Complete every minute on the minute for 30 minutes.
Post total rounds completed for 30 minutes.

Day 5 of a migraine headache that is being really stubborn!

Made it through 4 rounds and had to go throw up. Then proceeded to finish the workout, slowly - only made 15 rounds total. By the time I got home, the vision in my right eye was completely blurred. Hot shower, some caffeine and on to work. Headache seems to be getting better...we'll see how the morning progresses.

***

Worked on snatches this morning - I used 65 lbs and worked on form. Didn't go for a max, as my form needs improvement.

And, unless I can find it within myself to gut out 93 burpees after work, I am out of the challenge. I missed yesterday...

1 comment:

  1. Hope your headache is feeling better soon! That sucks. :( Chelsea kicked my butt the other day as well -- I did the whole 30 minutes, but with scaled down rounds of 3 pullups, 5 pushups and 10 squats.

    ReplyDelete