Friday, May 30, 2014

Fun Friday!

“T.S.”

For time:

5 Rope Climbs
23 Hang power cleans (Men 135#, Women 95#)
85 Calorie row
23 Shoulder to overhead
5-50’ Sled pushes (Men sled + 45#, Women sled + 25#)

My time:  18:04

I modified this one.  I did three rope climbs instead of 5, and I didn't touch the beam, although I was probably close enough to reach out and do it at least once...I just didn't.     Then on to the cleans - I used 75# for this.  95 just seemed way too heavy today.  That 85 calorie row just sucks the life out of this workout.  Serious time killer.  The shoulder to overhead went quickly and then I had to force myself to do all the sled pushes.  I was tempted to do just three, to match the rope climbs, but I love sled pushes (really I do) so I gutted it out and got it over with.  This was a fun one, in all honesty, and I kind of wished afterward that I had done all the rope climbs.  Maybe next time.  :)

TGIF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment