Monday, May 12, 2014

Yay! Deadlifts!

So, I'm kinda sore from yesterday's run.  I wore some shoes I haven't run much of any distance in and found, about 2 miles in, the toe box has a bit too much room and I started feeling blisters.  Ugh.  Anyway, I wore some more appropriate shoes today when I saw running posted in the WOD.


4 Rounds for time of:

400 Meter run
12 Deadlifts

My time:  14:41, Unbroken @ 155#

My running was abysmally slow today - my legs were lodging a formal complaint about being sore from yesterday.  I should've foam rolled yesterday, but for some reason, laying around butt-naked by the pool sounded far more appealing.   So I did that instead, and let my legs get sore.  However, I did go home this morning and roll out all the knots.  I need to be more dedicated about doing that on a regular basis.  It sure helps when I take the time to do it.

Strength today was deadlifts

Rep Scheme:  5 sets of 3
My loads:  125-145-165-185-215

No comments:

Post a Comment