Thursday, May 8, 2014

Decisions, Decisions

Okay, I've been thinking for a while now, I need to decide to commit to blogging on a regular basis again, or just ditch this blog.

I'm starting a new year tomorrow.  Yep, I'll be 51.  So I guess today is as good a time as any to start blogging again; the last day of my 50th year.  Letting that soak in a minute.  Wow.  I don't feel old, quite honestly, so I'm just going with the old cliché "age is just a number".   

I guess if I get more enthused about my workouts, I'll be more enthused about blogging. So starting today, I'm getting more enthused.  Check back in a week and see if this lasts.  Ha!

This morning I skipped the WOD and did a quick 20 minute row for distance.  I managed 4100m exactly.   That last pull was the hardest!  ;)


Hoping for a good workout tomorrow, though I didn't request a birthday WOD.  Depending on the prescribed strength, I might just do squat cleans instead, since they are my favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment