Thursday, September 26, 2013

Lotsa Squats

5 Rounds for time of:

20 Back squats (Men 135 lbs, Women 95 lbs)
20 Meter handstand walk (substitutions are 10 HSPU’s or 20 Hand release push-ups)
There is a 20 minute time cap.

My time:  18:43 with Rx weight & 2 abmats for HSPU

Don't mind a bunch of back squats, really!  I'm going to be sore tomorrow, but what the heck.  I enjoyed this one.  I need to learn to kip HSPU again.  I just need to find the enthusiasm for it like I had a year or so ago. 

Our warm up included some hand-stand practice and walking handstands for those who are super-human.  I did have a few seconds of a free-standing hand-stand today (not touching the wall) which was a huge deal for me.  First time ever...as in, really....ever in my life!  :)


We also did 10 rounds of 100m sprints.  My times were all about 21-23 seconds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment