Friday, September 6, 2013

TGIF!

As many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:

1 Rope climb
2 Squat snatches (70-90% 1 rep max)
3 Muscle ups
or
As many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
10 Ring rows
7 Overhead squats (70-90% 1 rep max)
3 Wall climbs

So, here's what I actually did:

20 min AMRAP

1 rope climb (15′)
2 squat snatch (55#)
3 wall climbs

My reps/rounds:  5 rounds + 1 rope climb

I took my time on this one, so I didn't get too worn out to effectively climb the rope.  I had a couple of scares at the top, when I lost my footing, but I calmed myself down, shut out the instinct to panic and got back down safely. Even though I didn't have high reps, I feel like a total CF badass again when I climb the rope.  There's so much I have yet to accomplish, and climbing this rope was a huge step for me when I finally did it.  So, now any time rope climbs come up, I'm excited to get in there and climb! 

Our strength today was squat snatch.   I'm still considering this one of my weakest lifts, as far as form goes.  I stayed relatively light in order to work on form:

5-3-2-2-1-1-1 @ 35-45-50-55-60-65-70

TGIF y'all! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment