Thursday, September 19, 2013

Nasty Girls

Well, my version of this is extremely modified.  However, I still get a good workout with the scaling. 


3 rounds for time of:

50 Squats
7 Muscle-ups Pull ups
10 Hang power cleans (Men 135 lbs, Women 95 lbs 75lbs)

My time:  12:09, modified as above

For some reason the squats just ate me up today.  Mainly because I'm super sore from this week, but also my lower back is not happy with me.  Nothing major, just tight.   Pull ups felt decent thought couldn't string together a consecutive 7 to save my life today.  I really should progress to the 95# on the cleans in this one.  I can do 95# but the thought of 30 of them is pretty daunting sometimes.  Right now I'm just keeping things do-able.

Strength today was fun! 

5 deadlifts every minute on the minute for 5 minutes
My load:  175#

rest 2 min

3 hang power cleans every minute on the minute for 5 minutes
My load:  95#

rest 2 min

1 Squat clean & jerk every minute on the minute for 5 minutes
My load:  115#

No comments:

Post a Comment