Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Back on the Wagon

Back from a fun weekend in Galveston with friends, drinking and eating too much. Well, actually I didn't do too badly as far as food, but drinking...ugh.  I need to cut that out for a while.  And that's actually the plan.  Clean up my diet and cut out the alcohol.  I have a date with the beach in 112 days!!

For time:
50 Sit-ups
50 Double-unders
50 Sit-ups
Walking Lunge, 50 steps
50 Sit-ups
50 Burpees
50 Sit-ups

My time:  20:44 Rx

Not a horrible workout except for the burpees.  Other than that, I thought it was a pretty fun one.   I need to figure out why I'm so slow on sit ups these days.  I used to blaze through 50 sit ups with no problem.  Is age really making that big of a difference??   Or is it mental?

Strength today was Squat Clean & Jerk

5-3-2-2-1-1-1 @ 65-75-85-95-105-115-135 (failed  to lock out on the jerk)

I love squat cleans.  I really need to work on my overhead lifts.  All of them...


No comments:

Post a Comment