Thursday, August 29, 2013

Wow!

Before I even got in the door, Breck was telling us to grab a med ball.  I thought maybe I was late, but he was just ready to get us going!!  He's been on a roll all week!

So the warm up consisted of a 400m run carrying said med ball.  It took me forever, aka, 2:49!  There is just no good way to carry a med ball and run.  However there were some pretty fast times in our class.  Props to those fast people!

Then we did some more warm up stuff which is all a blurr of med balls, sweat, and toes to bar.  Can't honestly remember all of it.

Strength: 
3 rounds
3 minutes to row 500m & remaining time for max reps deadlifts

I chose 155#

My deadlifts:  10, 12 & 10 

Then the WOD...as if I had any energy left!

As many reps as possible in 20 minutes of:

Even minutes-Toes to bar
Odd minutes-Med ball cleans (Men 20 lb ball, Women 14 lb ball)

My reps:
TTB Sit ups: 6, 21, 15, 15, 15, 15, 15, 15, 15, 20  (that first round was ttb...subbed to sit ups after that) - total 152
MedBall:  12, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10 - total 102

Holy crap I'm exhausted!  Thankfully this is my "Friday".  I'm heading to Galveston for a few days to hang with some friends.  One of them has promised to run with me at least once.  That'll be my exercise for the weekend. 

So...TGIF y'all~! 

No comments:

Post a Comment