Monday, August 12, 2013

Good Morning!

This didn't look so bad, from the comfort of my bed at 4:30 a.m.  Still, I would have liked another day to sleep in. (Except for my damn pillow - I'm seriously in crisis with my pillow. My neck hurts every day.  I've gone back and forth from a feather pillow to a contoured pillow I got from the chiropractor, and still it hurts. Maybe I just need a massage.) 

Anyway, I got up with my achy neck and headed down to work off some beers from the weekend.

WOD

3 Rounds for time of:

50 Military sit-ups (feet anchored with hands interlaced behind the head)
30 Overhead walking lunge steps (Men 45 lb plate, Women 25 lb plate)

My time: 15:25, Rx

Somewhere in the second round I got a cramp in my right quad.  Ouch!  Gotta keep moving though, so I got through it.  I suspect later in the afternoon I'll be pretty sore.  So far, I'm just sitting at a desk letting the lactic acid build up.  

Strength today was front squats

21 @ 55
15 @ 85
9 @ 105

3 @ 135



No comments:

Post a Comment