Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Open WOD 11.3


As many rounds/reps as possible in 5 minutes of:
Squat clean and jerk - 110#

My rounds:  9 + 1 squat clean = 19 points

Love this one! I was a little worn out after the running we did in the warm up, but still love squat cleans.  My jerks were a little sloppy/loose at first.  Doesn't take more than one bad one to screw up your back so I paid close attention to my form for the remainder.

The warm up today was

Run 1 mile
rest 5 min
Run 1 mile

My times:  9:57 & 10:25

Afterward we had the remainder of 30 minutes to practice muscle ups or pullups/dips.  I chose to just practice breathing.  :)

Then we did squat clean & jerk to get to the the load for the WOD.  5-3-2-2-1-1-1  I got up to 110#.

Fun morning!  I need more running in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment