Monday, September 23, 2013

HELEN

I love this one.  Even though I'm not fast at it, I love it.

3 Rounds for time:

Run 400 meters
21 Kettlebell swings (Men 55 lbs, Women 35 lbs)
12 Pull-ups

My time:  15:30, Rx

Slow on the run today.  Super sluggish.  Had a little touch of a stomach issue yesterday, but otherwise feeling pretty healthy.  Managed to not drink very much at all this weekend. Proud of myself for keeping it at a manageable level, even though we had a party. And my nutrition has been pretty great too. 

The strength today was a big bunch of mess.  Ha ha.  No seriously, it was all good practice.

emom for 4 min - snatch pull
emom for 4 min - power snatch & 3 OHS
emom for 4 min - snatch balance
emom for 4 min - squat snatch

I used 55# as my load. 

No comments:

Post a Comment