Friday, September 13, 2013

TGIF!

Where did the week go?  Time seems to fly by these days.  

I was not looking forward to doing this workout today.  Someone told me it was coming up and I've been dreading it all week.  But, I actually did just fine.  I am SO sore from yesterday, actually hurting, and decided to go ahead and go to the gym and just go really light on everything.  And that worked out great.  I got a decent workout, with lighter loads and worked out a little bit of the soreness in my legs and glutes.  Whatever I've strained in my shoulder/collar bone area, however, is still all jacked up.  Hopefully a couple of rest days will fix that!

Karen

For time:
150 Wallball shots (Men 20 lb ball, Women 14 lb ball)

My time:  9:51, scaled to 8#

Yes I did scale to 8 lbs.  :)


Strength today was shoulder press/push press/push jerk 3 sets of 3 each

My loads:
SP 35-45-50
PP 55-60-65
PJ 70-75-80


TGIF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment