Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hump Day!

I'm so far behind on blogging.  I'll give a little re-cap:

Friday...not a clue what we did at CrossFit. Can't remember that far back.
Saturday...meant to get up and run but failed to do so.  Football & Chili.  :)
Sunday...prep for colonoscopy.  Not fun.  Not even remotely fun.
Monday...24 hours of my life I'll never get back. 
Tuesday...showed up at CFJ still feeling effects of anesthesia from Monday.  Didn't last long.

Which leads me to today!  Feeling great after eating three meals yesterday.   Up & at 'em this morning for the 5 am class. 

WOD

21-15-9 Rep rounds for time of:
Hang power snatch (Men 135 lbs, Women 95 lbs)
Ring dips

My time:  9:13, 55# & bar dips

Could've gone a tiny bit heavier on the weight but didn't want to overdo it today.  Felt good to go fast on those snatches!  Split the 21 up 15 & 6.  Not sure on the next rounds, but did break them up.  Bar dips were "assisted" meaning I'm jumping a little bit and doing negatives.

Strength was Hang Power Snatch 7 sets of 2 ea

My loads:  45-50-55-60-65-70-75

This is one of my weakest lifts.  Need to work more on form before I go any higher on weight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment