Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ouch!

After a fun weekend of partying in Euereka Springs, eating and drinking whatever sounded good (trust me...none of it was good for me), I was a total wimp at CF this morning. I barely got to a decent warm-up weight on deadlifts (10 reps at 150 lbs). Then the workout...oh Lord! This is one of my favorites and it almost killed me!!

Every minute on the minute for 20 minutes:
5 Dumbbell deadlifts
5 Dumbbell hang power cleans
5 Dumbbell thrusters

The rx’d dumbbell weight is 45% bodyweight for men and 30% bodyweight for women (that is both dumbbells combined).

Post dumbbell weight used, total minutes completed and total rounds completed thereafter.

My weights/rounds/minutes:
10 rounds with 25 lb db
2 rounds with 20 lb db (these two rounds sucked and I wanted to quit!!)
8 rounds with 15 lb db


So, boys & girls, the moral of the story here is booze and junk food are not good for your health, no matter how much fun you might think you're having while you're living it up! I'm detoxing for a while now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment