Friday, November 4, 2011

“Colby”

3 Rounds for time of:

10 Handstand push-ups
17 Squat snatches (Men 75 lbs, Women 45 lbs)
11 Chest to bar pull-ups

My time: 19:15

Modified:
HSPU – head to 1 abmat & 10# plate
Scaled up to 55# on snatches
Kipping pull-ups


It was so nice to have B in the 5 am class today!! I miss working out with her. She pushes me to do more than I want to, or rather more than I think I can. Today she decided to scale up on the weight. I figured "what the heck, I did 55lbs on Wednesday, so why not today?". Then on the HSPU she said she had gone to using a 10 lb plate with one abmat instead of 2 abmats. This increases the depth of a HSPU by about 1". I needed to graduate to a lower depth but have been putting it off. Well, B talked me into it. The HSPU were way more difficult that way, but I found out I can do it, and I'm glad I did.

Back Squats today - I just did a few light sets and didn't go past 135. Just worn out!!


TGIF!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment