Tuesday, November 15, 2011

“Liz”

20-10 & 5 rep rounds for time of:

Power snatch (Men 95 lbs, Women 65 lbs)
Snatch balance (Men 95 lbs, Women 65 lbs)


My time: 9:51, scaled to 55 lbs


Would have loved to do this one as Rx'd but I'm just not comfortable with bringing 65 lbs down on my back with the snatch balance on that many reps. 55 was just fine today. I felt a cold coming on yesterday and my throat and sinuses feel like they're on fire this morning. Sweating it out through a workout is sometimes a good way to get rid of a cold faster, and I felt great while I was working out. (Or maybe I just couldn't focus on how crappy my throat and sinuses feel while I was struggling to get through the wod?)

Wendler Deadlifts

Started to not even lift today, but glad I did

warm up sets - 5-5-5 @ 95-115-140
work sets - 5-5-6 @ 150, 175, 200

No comments:

Post a Comment