Friday, November 11, 2011

“Dan”

4 Rounds for time of:

600 Meter run
11 Clean & jerk (Men 95 lbs, Women 65 lbs)
11 Chest to bar pull-ups
11 Burpees


My time: 36:38, kipping plu


From the comfort of my bed at 4:30 am, I would have sworn I read "3 rounds for time". Ha ha. Wishful thinking!! Still, looking at the workout as posted, I thought "eh, not too bad, shouldn't take too long". WRONG! And I should have known, any time I think that, it's awful. I was super shocked when I heard Breck call out Brad H's time at 26 something and I was still on my third round. I thought "surely I heard wrong". I was thinking I was about 15 minutes into it. Not so. But I just kept pushing and got through it. I'm just now recovered enough that I can type. Ha ha - I kid.


Oh, and we did some double unders 30 sec on, 30 sec off, for 10 rounds. I had a total of 135. Ouch!!

TGIF!!

1 comment:

  1. From the comfort of my bed at 4:30 am, I would have sworn I read "3 rounds for time"

    Epic moment! :)!

    ReplyDelete