Tuesday, November 8, 2011

“Tabata Fight Gone Bad”

Complete 40 intervals of 20 seconds of work followed by ten seconds of rest. Perform 8 consecutive intervals of each of the following exercises:

Wall-ball (Men 20 lb ball, Women 14 lb ball), 10 ft target. (Reps)
Sumo deadlift high-pull (Men 75 lbs, Women 55 lbs) (Reps)
Box Jump 20″ box (Reps)
Push-press (Men 75 lbs, Women 55 lbs) (Reps)
Row (Calories)

There is no additional rest between exercises.

My total: 207

UGH!!! I'd much prefer just regular old Fight Gone Bad. My score would be way better, I believe. Still, this was a knock-down-drag-out good workout that left me whipped for the better part of the morning and high energy at the end of the day.

We did power cleans during the warm up:

5 @ 55 lbs, 5 @ 75 lbs, 3 @ 85 lbs, 3 sets 5 @ 95 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment