Wednesday, November 23, 2011

“Helen”

3 Rounds for time:

Run 400 meters
21 Kettlebell swings (Men 55 lbs, W0men 35 lbs)
12 Pull-ups

My time: 16:01, Rx


So far away from my PR of 13:32. Yikes. I'm still fighting this stupid sinus infection, which is no just becoming a pain in the ass. It's more of a "respiratory infection" now, having moved into my throat and chest somewhat. I've got a Z-pak being called in this morning. Hopefully that'll do the trick better than this crappy Augmentin originally prescribed.

The funny (interesting) thing is, I feel really good just after a workout. Maybe I should just work out all day? Ha ha!

I'll get a bit of a rest day tomorrow, since CFJ is closed. But I'll be on my feet cooking for several hours. That'll earn me a little bit of non-primal eating!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment