Friday, June 17, 2011

“Gwen”

Clean & Jerk 15-12-9 reps

Touch and go at floor only.
Even a re-grip off the floor is a foul.
No dumping.
Use same load for each set.
Rest as needed between sets.

My Load: 75 lbs - no fouls

So, I looked this up to compare to the one other time I've done it. That was on December 24, 2009. I used 42 lbs for the 15 & 12 and then 52 for the 9 reps. So, today is a 20+ lb PR for me! I was going to go lighter and, my dear friend B encouraged me to do 75 lbs. I'm so glad she's pushing me again. I swear I get stronger and faster with her around!

Back squats were tough this morning. I feel like I'm getting weaker on them, but I guess it's just like racing, you gotta trust your tires! I'll trust the system, the coach, the method...we'll see eventually if I'm getting stronger.

Wendler Back Squats

warm up sets:
5 @ 75
5 @ 95
3 @ 110

work sets
5 @ 140
3 @ 160
2 @ 175

TGIF!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment