Thursday, March 3, 2011

CrossFitiversary, New CFJ Baby and other stuff.

I have lots to write about today!

First of all, today is my THREE year CrossFit anniversary. Wow! I've had so much fun, and accomplished so much in three years of CF. It's been fantastic - every bit of it. Even the bad days were good. Heck, the worst days usually end up making me feel stronger. Anyway, I'm still loving it, and I have no intent of ever stopping!

Secondly, my dear friend B, who also is having her 3 year Crossfit anniversary today, gave birth to a beautiful, awesome baby boy yesterday morning.

Meet CFJ's newest baby: Jaxon Anthony Taylor. Isn't he just precious?

And then today's workout was a double workout, chosen for two of the guys at the gym having birthdays today. Both were fun workouts.

Choose which WOD you want to start with. You will have a 15 minute time limit to complete each WOD. Post each WOD time and total time for both WOD’s.

“The CHF”
3 Rounds for time of:
7 Power cleans (Men 185 lbs, Women 125 lbs)
50 Sit-ups

My time: 8:05, using 85 lbs on cleans
(Totally should have gone heavier on these!!)


“Derk”
3 Rounds for time of:
400 Meter run
7 Muscle ups

My time: 11:15, subbed muscle up progressions
Total workout time: 19:20

No comments:

Post a Comment