Thursday, March 31, 2011

CF Open WOD 11.2

Busy morning...not much time to blog. Just getting this down while I have a sec.

CrossFit Games Open 11.2

Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 15 minutes of:
9 Deadlifts (Men 155 lbs, Women 100lbs)
12 Push-ups
15 Box jumps (Men 24″ box, Women 20″box)

My total reps: 203
5 rounds
9 deadlifts
12 push ups
2 box jumps


I was really hoping for 7 rounds. I just didn't have it in me. These push ups were killers. My left shoulder, which has historically had some issues, gave me pure hell, but I kept pushing as much as I could. I had only 4 no-rep push ups, where I snaked a little bit. Even though it was only 4, I hated that I wasted the effort...could have used those reps!

But, I have to be proud of my effort, because I did give 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment