Monday, November 1, 2010

"Mary"

As many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:

5 Handstand Push Ups
10 one-legged squats
15 pull ups

My rounds: 6 + 2 HSPU
Modified, of course: 2 abmats for HSPU, and pistols done on a box, holding onto a pole for support/balance. Yeah...


Really a fun morning at CFJ. I am continually reminded of my age and lack of coordination. This morning we did wheelbarrow's...yes, where someone holds up your legs and you walk on your hands. I think half my trouble was I couldn't quit laughing, but seriously it's probably been close to 40 years since I did those. Too funny!

********************

My husband and I attended a Halloween wedding yesterday. The bride & groom wanted everyone in costume, so we complied. I was dressed as a Go-Go dancer and my husband was dressed as Cheech from the "Up In Smoke" movie. We had a blast!

Here we are with our friends, Gary and Tina. Gary is a minister and performed the ceremony. Tina is the mother of the Groom, then there's me, and then my husband, Allan.


The Bride & Goom



Good times!



No comments:

Post a Comment