Monday, November 8, 2010

“Helen”

3 Rounds for time of:

400 Meter run
21 Kettlebell swings (Men 55 lbs, Women 35 lbs)
12 Pull-ups

My time: 15:23 Rx
(2:01 slower than my PR...bah!)

Sluggish running again, not sure why. I could have a million excuses, but I'm just slow, no excuses. It was cold out this morning. I finally gave in and wore long pants because of the cold today. Maybe if I wore shorts that would be incentive to run faster? ha ha..doubt it. I grossed myself out this morning, coming back from running, I had snot running out my nose, but I couldn't do anything about it because I had to get right on the kettle bells. So it was just hanging there...grossing me out the whole time I was doing my kettle bells. That was all the encouragement I needed to do the KBS unbroken, and thankfully I had my towel nearby! Yeah, I know, TMI.

Strength today was Overhead Squats

Rep scheme: 3-3-3-3-3
My loads: 55-65-85-105-115

Failed on my first attempt at 115, then tried again. Got all 3 reps but only one of them was truly deep enough to count. So, I can't really count it as a legit PR. But...I was close!

No comments:

Post a Comment