Thursday, November 4, 2010

One from the main site!

I saw this posted on the main site last week sometime and thought, "I'd love to try that one!", so I was glad to see it posted this morning. The C&J turned out to be the easy part of the WOD, and in hindsight, I should have listened to B and gone a bit heavier than I did. But, I felt strong throughout the workout, and really had a better morning than I did yesterday. Life is good!

WOD:

10 Rounds for load and time of:

1 Clean and Jerk
5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats

My time: 22:39
My load: 105 lbs

The strength component today was Clean & Jerk

Rep scheme: 5-3-2-1-1-1
My loads: 65-75-95-105-115 (and I didn't do the last single).

I've historically preferred doing a Split Jerk, but lately my form has felt funny using the split, and was just throwing me off on the whole lift. So, after the first couple of lifts, I went to just a push jerk, and it felt way more solid to me, so I went with that for the remainder.

No comments:

Post a Comment