Wednesday, November 24, 2010

“Jackie”

1000 meter row
50 Thrusters (Men 45 lbs, Women 35 lbs)
30 pull-ups

My time: 12:13 Rx

I was way off my PR today...by a minute and 11 seconds. I know I broke up the thrusters too much. I have got to "regroup" and get my head straight. I haven't been pushing myself hard enough and it's showing up in every single workout. I shouldn't have to break up pullups as much as I've been doing lately either. Again, it's all in my head. I just need to get re-motivated, and I will.

Breck just got in a bunch of benches for bench press. The gym has really changed over the year I've been there. So much new equipment - it's really looking great and so much more efficient for lifting.

The strength today was Bench Press, which I haven't done since probably the first month I started CF way back when. My form needs a ton of work. B, on the other hand, was amazing as usual!

rep scheme: 5-3-2-5-5-5
my loads: 55-65-75-85-90-95 (F)

Failed at 95 on the 3rd rep. Tried a few more times. B helped me with some pointers but I still didn't "get it", I don't think. This will be a lift I enjoy once I get the technique down.

No comments:

Post a Comment