Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Where'd everybody go??

We had a pretty small crew at the 5 am class this morning - B, Natalie, Brad P & myself. I think yesterday's WOD must have worn everyone out! I'll be honest, it was tough to get up and go in this morning. It seems like I'm to the point where I don't know any better, so I just keep going five days a week. ;-)

WOD:

For time:

500 Meter row
50 Jumping pull-ups
40 Box jumps (Men 24″ box, Women 20″ box)
30 Ring dips
20 Toes to bar
10 Burpees

My time: 13:17, sub bar dips for ring dips

Yesterday after work I went in for a massage. I bought a package of 5 a while back and I'm finally finding time to start using them. I had her work on my shoulders and upper back quite a bit, and I think this helped me to not be as sore as I was expecting from yesterday's workout. So, when we had the option of doing a the strength component or working on skills, I chose strength.

Our strength component today was power cleans.

Rep scheme: 5-3-2 5-5-5
My loads: 55-65-76 85-95-105

Had a couple where my form was off, but all in all, these felt pretty good today. I need to push myself to go heavier on these.

No comments:

Post a Comment