Friday, November 5, 2010

Fun Friday!

3 Rounds for time of:

30 Box jumps (Men 24″ box, Women 20″ box)
20 Wall ball shots (Men 20 lb ball, Women 14 lb ball)
10 Hang power snatches (Men 95 lbs, Women 65 lbs)

My time: 17:50 Rx

I'm off work today but I had intended to get up as usual and hit the 5 am class. However, my husband persuaded me to sleep in. (It didn't take much effort, I promise!) Anyway, I had the luxury of sleeping past 8 am, and then hitting the 9:30 am class.

It's nice to go to the gym at a different time occasionally and see some of the other members. And at the 9:30 class, you get to see some really cute babies in the daycare. There were only two this morning, and they were both adorable!

Seems like it's been a while since we worked on power snatches, and my shoulders kind of protested during the warm-up. For some reason, though, during the workout they felt fine. It was the box jumps that slowed me down, as usual. I was happy with my time, and the fact that I didn't fall on the box jumps. It's a good day!



No comments:

Post a Comment