Friday, September 30, 2011

Row, Row, Row!

5 Rounds, each for time of:

500 Meter row
Rest 5 minutes between each round.

My times:
2:02.2
2:03.0
2:07.2
2:12.6
2:06.1

I was considerably faster this time than I was back on June 29. Still, I'd love to get at least the first two rounds back under 2 minutes where I was in April 2010. I love this workout because there is really no way to take it easy. You have to go all out every round. I mean, yeah, you could slow down and really sandbag, but when everyone around you is going all out, there's no way anyone in their right mind would do that.

Wendler Back Squats Today I was going to go light again but decided to just test the waters and see how my back is feeling. After the warm up sets, it felt fine so I went for it, and I ended up actually getting a 5 rep PR at 170. I love ending the week on a good note.

I shall reward myself with beer tonight!

TGIF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment