Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Monday!

I actually had a very decent night of sleep last night. It's been a long time since that's happened, and I felt great this morning.

For time:

400 Meter run
21 Front squats (Men 155 lbs, Women 105 lbs)
400 Meter run
15 Front squats
400 Meter run
9 Front squats
400 Meter run

My time: 16:03, scaled to 85#


I enjoyed this workout, but had to bust up the set of 21 a little too much. Just one of those mental things. I'm stronger than that...

Anyway, I wouldn't mind doing this one again, and would probably go with the prescribed weight.

Wendler Shoulder Press

Ugh! I'm not getting anywhere with this. I got to my final work set of 3 @ 75 lbs, and failed on the 2nd rep. I just need to start over, find my one rep max and start from scratch. I want to get stronger on this!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a badass workout :P but sounds really great at the same time :) maybe i will try it out someday :)
    Please check out the little challenge i have posted yesterday
    http://pram-crossfitblog.blogspot.com/2011/09/300-points-workout.html

    I will begin to link a weekly challenge :)! would be awesome if you wanted to try it out :)

    ReplyDelete