Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Thrusters...

3 Rounds for time of:

10 Overhead squats (Men 95 lbs, Women 65 lbs)
10 Sumo Deadlift High Pull
10 Thrusters

My time:  9:15, Rx - PR


This time is a PR by 1:02.  This is the third time I've done this one.  The first time I was well over 11 minutes.  Last time 10:17.  Today I just wanted to be sub-10, and I did it!  Woo hoo!! The thrusters completely ate up the clock, but they always do.  I should be able to do them unbroken, but my mind takes over and says, "drop the bar", and I comply.  ;)

Strength today was 3 OHS with 2 second hold at the bottom - 5 sets.

My loads:  55-65-75-85-95

Breck's version of a 2 second hold and mine are a bit different.  Ha ha!  He was behind me judging my set of 95#, and I heard him go "that's a fast 2 seconds".  *grin* 

No comments:

Post a Comment