Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Starting to feel human again.

I think I'm on the road to recovery again.  It seems like I just got over a respiratory infection not too long ago, and here I am fighting back from another one.  This started as a sinus infection and quickly moved into my chest.  After 5 days of antibiotics I'm starting to feel a bit better. 

This morning's WOD included running, so I decided I'd scale it way back, just because I still have so much crud in  my lungs.  Turns out it was plenty of exercise for me.  If I didn't have to go to work today I'd just stay home and sleep, because the workout wore me out!


I did:

10 db sq clean 15#
200m run
15 db thrusters 15#
200m run
25 kettle bell swings 20#
200 m run

My time: 7:25

Strength was a dumbbell complex:  1 squat clean, to two thrusters

My loads:  15-20-25-30-35

Again, this was plenty.  We went for 10 minutes, but 5 was enough for me.  I needed to rest up before the WOD. 

Hoping tomorrow I'll be stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment