Monday, September 8, 2014

Tough Morning!

For time:

20 Push jerks (Men 135 lbs, Women 95 lbs)
4-50’ Sled push (Men sled + 45 lbs, Women empty sled)
15 Push jerks
3-50’ Sled push
10 Push jerks
2-50’ Sled push
5 Push jerks
1-50’ Sled push

 My time:  15:22, scaled to 75#

It has been three hours since I finished the WOD and I'm still exhausted.  Those sled pushes just ate me up this morning.  I got stuck on a rock and couldn't get it dislodged.  I switched sleds the next round and hit another damn rock.  Ha!  Every muscle in my legs was burning like crazy.  I got through it, but I seriously wanted to just quit in the middle of round one.  The push jerks were almost like a rest break for me.  If I had gone heavier I wouldn't have made it.  So glad I scaled the weight!

Strength was push jerks 5 x 3
My loads:  65-95-105-110

Notice I didn't do a 5th set?  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment