Wednesday, September 17, 2014

On a good day...

...I would love this workout!  Actually I loved it today, but my lungs made it a wee bit difficult.  I'm still coughing like crazy trying to get this stuff out of my chest. 

WOD

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2 & 1 rep rounds for time of:

Power clean (Men 135 lbs, Women 85 lbs)
Push jerk (Men 135 lbs, Women 85 lbs)

My time:  15:53, Rx

So, the first 9 cleans were unbroken and then I picked up to do the 10th and start on my 10 jerks.  Holy Cow!  I felt like I was pushing 200 lbs over my head.  I realized I was using some pretty crappy form and honestly trying to just push press it, so I put it down, re-grouped and got back after it.  I broke this up a lot more than I would have if I were not sick, obviously.  My breathing just isn't right yet, but I'm getting there.  After the round of 7, I didn't even care about my time -  I was just determined to finish this!

I would love to do this one when I'm feeling good!  

No comments:

Post a Comment