Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tuesday

7 Rounds for time of:

10 Push jerk (Men 135 lbs, Women 85 lbs)
10 Pull-ups

My time:  13:28 - Scaled reps as follows:

7 rounds
10 PJ  @ 85#
5 Pull ups

I knew, in the interest of intensity, time, and sanity, that I would have to scale this one.  So I did.  Actually I should've just done the whole thing - would've taken me a lot longer, but I need the work.  I'm struggling to take off a few pounds, and at the same time struggling to stay motivated through yet another "CrossFit valley".  You know...burn out?  Yeah.  That.  But, this too shall pass.  It always does. 

Anyway, I know that on a few of the PJ during the WOD I was bringing the bar down before fully recovering from the split.  So I would've been "no repped" a few times. I'm calling myself out on that, just so no one thinks I was delusional and thinking my form was awesome or something.  ha ha!

Strength today was Push Jerk, 

 3-2-1-1-1 @ 55-65-75-85-95

Rowed 30 sec on, 30 sec off for ? 5 min?


No comments:

Post a Comment