Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Three in a row...

What's the deal?  I have loved the workouts every single day this week.  Oh, don't misunderstand...this was a total beat-down for me; my double unders were painful and slow, but I totally enjoyed the workout. 

1000 Meter row
100 Double unders
750 Meter row
75 Double unders
500 Meter row
50 Double unders
250 Meter row
25 Double unders

My time:  21:59, Rx

My first set of doubles was awful.  It took me so long to get through 100.  But by the time I got to the 75, I was a lot more relaxed (worn out?) and my doubles are always better that way.  I had a couple sets of 20+, and that's always a good thing!

Instead of a strength component today we had a "bear complex for muscle ups".  Since I'm nowhere near a muscle up, I did ring dips and pull ups - 3 of each every minute.  I actually got one full range ring dip!!  So, it's a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment